Every person has a weak point, never let it lower your confidence, rather take it as humour and work on towards the path of success….
Keep your Smile Intact
Keep Your Smile intact
Use you smile to change the world.
Do not let the world change your smile…
Success comes when we keep trying enthusiastically to succeed even after every failure. It is only after getting to know the sour taste of failure that we comprehend how sweet like nectar does success taste.
Sometimes we’re so busy complaining about how the glass is half empty, that we fail to realize it’s half full. Life looks beautiful to us if we keep a positive outlook and if we have a negative outlook, even the best things in life look dull and depressing. So, why not try to look at the good side of everything, try to be an optimist!
And here’s one for the bosses and employees going through the performance appraisal cycle at this time of the year:-)
One day, a Project Leader was asked to submit a review of one of his employees. He wrote the following:
1. Bob Smith, my assistant programmer, can always be found
2. hard at work in his cubicle. Bob works independently, without
3. wasting company time talking to colleagues. Bob never
4. thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and he always
5. finishes given assignments on time. Often, Bob takes extended
6. measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping
7. coffee breaks. Bob is a dedicated individual who has absolutely no
8. vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound
9. knowledge in his field. I firmly believe that Bob can be
10. classed as a high-caliber employee, the type which cannot be
11. dispensed with. Consequently, I duly recommend that Bob
12. be promoted to executive management, and a proposal will
13. be executed as soon as possible.
Regards – Project Leader
Shortly thereafter, the HR department received the following further memo from the Project Leader:
Sorry, but that idiot was reading over my shoulder while I wrote the report sent to you earlier today. Kindly read only the odd numbered lines for my assessment.
Regards – Project Leader
Manage your Mind
Before a man can manage anything that endures, he must first manage his own mind.
I Hate Mondays:-(
1. I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
2. A day without sunshine is like…, night.
3. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
4. I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
5. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
6. 99% of Lawyers give the rest a bad name.
7. Remember, half the people you know are below average.
8. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
9. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
10.I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.
11.Support bacteria. They’re the only culture some people have.
12.A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
13.Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
14.Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
15.Always try to be modest, and be proud of it!
16.OK,….. so what’s the speed of dark?
17.How do you tell when you’re out of invisible ink?
18.If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
19.What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
20.Monday is a dreadful way to spend 1/7 of your life.
Njoy your Monday:-)